Tuesday, 3 July 2007

Day 3 - This is NOT as easy as I was finding it last time I quit. I have no idea why it's not. Its also hard seeing others around me smoking which never used to bother me. Now it does big time. I know all this you can't smoke in enclosed spaces etc etc is supposed to help but it's not really, I know its habit etc but I really don't care. I WILL be honest and tell you right now, I WANT A CIGARARETTE. There you go I said it. I want one. Simple as that. I'll make no bones about it.
I hate this because it is making my best friend sad and not feeling well. I wish I could make all things better for us and take the magic pill and it will all be sorted.
Why did I start smoking again, 1 year and 6 months of not smoking, two weeks in a new job and wham there you go. Too easy.
So, on this note I am still going to keep at it but I really can't make any promises to be able to do this alas I shall give it a good go.
Good luck to you too Bosley. We can do this, smiling thru the crap, we can do it! xx

No comments: