Tuesday, 3 July 2007

Bugger this lark

YES Bugger this lark, I really cant believe this "NO SMOKING" thing is becoming soooo difficult. It's now day 3 which I guess is good but I have a headache, sore throat and for some reason sensitive gums and my body feels all buzzy also seem to keep trying and clear my throat.
I took my patch off before i went to bed last night and boy I think that was a BIG mistake , so tonight it will be firmly staying on. I am very detirmined to succeed at this I know i can do it but it is very difficult. I want to shut myself away at the moment in fact just go to bed for a month and not wake up until I feel better but i know i cant so will have to just deal with this. Columbus who bought Tobacco to England in 1492 - i knew there was a reason i hated men in tights. I only hope those tights gave him chaffing and sores and boils - let it go Malks... NOOOO I cant, out with anger.
Nicotineangel is doing very very well and is soo supportive - we love you. Stick to it you can do it as well.
Si started on patches yesterday after a slow start and did really well all day yesterday.
Might go to boots (with my John and Jane book in hand) and see if there's anything else i can take.
Well thats me so far and the ramblings of a very unhappy man.............

No comments: